About YETI Custom Shop
YETI Custom Shop is the official customization service for YETI’s drinkware division. We leverage a unique laser marking process to create an attractive and highly durable custom mark on the cup. YETI Custom Shop is growing extremely fast and we have big plans for across the board technology development and integration from e-commerce to our manufacturing floor.
The Production Technician is responsible for completing daily tasks required to operate and maintain all facility machines and equipment during our 2nd shift from 3 pm - 11:30 pm (Monday - Friday). The Production Technician will work closely with the Process Engineering team to troubleshoot and resolve any equipment or process-related issues in a fast-paced, production environment. The ideal candidate will have experience maintaining manufacturing equipment in compliance with all set safety regulations.
- Support of all production equipment including but not limited to the following:
- Lasers Marking Machine
- Water treatment equipment
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices, or products
- Calibrate or adjust equipment to ensure quality production, using tools such as calipers, micrometers, height gauges, protractors, or ring gauges.
- Preventative maintenance of all equipment
- Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
- On-call availability as production schedule requires
- Collaboration with other technicians and possess the ability to work individually or as a team
- Proper documentation of work and ability to work cross-functionally to develop SOP’s
- Assist engineers in developing, building, or testing prototypes or new products, processes, or procedures
- Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance
- Ability to effectively document and communicate issues
You'll fit right in here if you possess the following DNA:
- Associates degree preferred
- At least 5 years experience as a technician in a production/manufacturing environment
- Understanding electrical, pneumatic, and mechanical schematics/diagrams
- Experience trouble shooting complex process and machine issues
- Knowledge using basic tools, digital multi-meter, calipers, measurement tools
- Comfortable working with a windows computer system
- Familiarity with PLC’s, automation, conveyor systems a plus
- Self-directed individual with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Must be able to work 2nd shift, Monday - Friday, 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience at going market rates.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes.